Kensie 3 Piece Luggage Set



The Kensie 3 Piece Luggage Set is perfect for you if you are looking for a suitcase that will not only look sophisticated but also not be too cumbersome. It features a distinctive geometric pattern that sets it apart from other items, and it comes in a range of colors. Additionally, it has a TSA-approved combination lock that is included in the package. Because it has wheels, it may be easily pushed and pulled across a variety of terrains. The lining of the interior of the case is elasticized, and there are also straps that are elasticized so that your clothes will be held firmly.


Since 1985, consumers have had access to a diverse selection of travel goods under the Kensie brand name. They are well-known for their longevity, stylishness, and user-friendliness. They produce luggage with both hard and soft exteriors, and it can be purchased in a wide variety of colors and patterns. If you are a regular traveler or if you simply need a beautiful carry-on for a weekend break, Kensie luggage is a great option that you should consider.

The Kensie brand is known for manufacturing high-quality luggage, and their bags have a lot of visual appeal thanks to their stylish design. The fashionable suitcases and bags feature a design that resembles a geometric gemstone and eight wheels that are both robust and easy to move thanks to the fact that each corner has a set of wheels. They also come with elastic straps that may be used to hold clothing.
 

Carry-on luggage from kensie Luggage Set is designed to be both economical and long-lasting, with a focus on incorporating a contemporary sense of femininity and a sense of coziness into its construction. The bags are constructed using woven cotton canvas, which is not only durable but also resistant to wear and tear. In addition, they come with padding and wheels that spin in a 360-degree arc, both of which add to the overall comfort and support. The firm provides a choice between two distinct sizes of carry-on luggage. The 20-inch carry-on type is one that has been evaluated for use on both local and international flights. It is not the carry-on bag that is the most durable on the market, but if you are on a very limited budget, this is a nice alternative for you to consider.


Because they come in a range of sizes, suitcases may be interchanged depending on the journey taken. I went away for a long weekend and brought the bag in its smallest size with me. Surprisingly, I was able to pack three full clothes (two bottoms, two shirts, a dress, and one pair of shoes), my cosmetics bag, and a few of travel-sized toiletries all in the same bag! I went out of town for a week and took the largest suitcase with me. When I got back, I had plenty of room for all of the mementos I bought, so much so that I didn't even need to use the zipper that enlarged the bag's size. Because there was so much space inside, it's possible that I could have traveled for three weeks with just that one enormous suitcase.


The fact that I can easily pull or push my suitcases when they are standing upright (thanks to the 360 degree rotating wheels) is much more convenient for me than dragging them behind me. The two smaller bags are the ideal dimensions for a carry-on and a personal item on airlines (I tested it myself!). The larger bag is ideal for overnight or weekend trips.


In general, I am happy with the bags considering the cost of them. However, in light of the fact that travelling will almost certainly leave stains on the suitcases, I strongly advise making the investment in a protection plan. Aside from that, the sizes are spot on, and the bags have an abundance of storage pockets as well as zipper pouches. Mobility is simplified by wheels that rotate in all directions. And the style is really stunning!


The Kensie luggage features a modern and geometric pattern on its outside. The handles have a gentle bend to them, and the top of the item features a name plate as well as a badge. The top and sides of the case each include loops that may be used for straps, and the combination lock is simple to use. The luggage also features an open section that has elastic bands to keep your clothing in place inside of it.

The smaller one has a click on the handle that can snap to the medium one, so you don't need a bungie if you don't want to tie them together. However, if you do want to bind them together, a bungie may be beneficial. I was reluctant because I didn't believe that the set price of $150 was going to represent the quality of the product. I had it all wrong! This set exudes elegance thanks to its high-grade rose gold embellishments and fabric, which are both of amazing quality. Those who are on the fence about purchasing it should go ahead and do so since the set will not let them down. At the airport, I was approached by a number of strangers who admired my shoes and inquired as to where I had got them. For use on future trips with the family, I plan to purchase a second set. Enjoy.


The Kensie brand of luggage is an excellent selection for fashionable women who prioritize portability in their vacation gear. Their carry-on luggage is constructed out of long-lasting materials and features a beautiful style that will make it stand out on your luggage rack. This company also comes in a wide variety of one-of-a-kind colors, which makes them a fantastic option for style-conscious travelers. Their luggage is of extremely high quality, however it is easily damaged by scratches. Therefore, you will have to exercise caution while you are utilizing your luggage.


It is essential to use a lock that is approved by the TSA in order to reduce the risk of having your luggage taken from you. The three-digit code that is used to set the combination lock is not difficult to remember, and the lock itself is relatively simple to operate. If your suitcase is built to be a carry-on, you probably won't need a lock on it; but, if you want to take it with you on road trips, a lock could come in handy. When you first get the luggage, you should immediately set the lock so that it will deter theft and keep your belongings safe.


I was looking for a carry-on suitcase that was not only compact but also light, spacious, and equipped with four wheels. This would allow me to avoid the hassle of having to retrieve my bag from the baggage claim at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), then going through security a second time to check in for an international flight on a different airline. This bag is just wonderful! Although it is tiny, the interior is rather big, and it should be able to carry all of the items that I will want for my trip to Australia and New Zealand that will last for six weeks. Considering that electronics, beverages, jewelry, and medicines can all be set "personal items," I should be good to go.

It appears like the casing can be moved around easily, and I am head over heels in love with the rose gold hue. The expandability should allow for the storage of any minor keepsakes that I may collect. It is quite unlikely that it would hold up to many years of rigorous travel, but I want to place many luggage straps on it in order to provide some protection for the occasions when it will have to be checked. (Because I will be sitting in the "steerage" section for my international flights, I will only be permitted to bring one piece of carry-on luggage with me. And some of the more regional Australian airlines could need you to have it checked.) I can't wait to start carrying around this adorably designed purse!

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Kensie Luggage Reviews

Steve Madden Luggage - Softside Beauty

My Love for Rose Gold Suitcases